Working at The Right Translator
The Right Translator is a leading translation agency focused on providing excellent translation services to clients around the world. With our focus on quality, accuracy, and customer satisfaction, we strive to bring down communication barriers and make a valuable contribution to our customers’ success. Do you want to be part of a dynamic translation agency and work together to provide high-quality translations for a wide range of clients? Then check out the vacancies below and you might soon join our team!
Job opening Translator English - Dutch
Job description: As an English-Dutch translator, you will be responsible for translating a variety of texts ranging from business documents, marketing material and website content to technical manuals. You will work on exciting projects that require a combination of linguistic accuracy, cultural understanding and the ability to communicate the message effectively. Duties and responsibilities:
- Translating texts from English to Dutch with attention to linguistic and cultural nuances.
- Careful adherence to specific guidelines and the requirements of each project.
- Monitoring the quality of translations and ensuring consistent style and terminology.
- Revising and editing translations to ensure they meet the highest quality standards.
- Effectively communicate with the team and customers to discuss any questions or clarifications.
- Keeping up-to-date on language trends, terminology and developments in the field.
Qualifications and skills:
- Excellent command of English and Dutch language in both word and writing.
- Proven experience as an English-Dutch translator, preferably with a focus on business, marketing and technical texts.
- Deep understanding of the cultural aspects of both languages.
- Thorough knowledge of translation tools and software.
- Familiarity with LQA feedback and how to track and implement it.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-changing environment.
How to apply: If you’re excited about this challenging position as an English-Dutch translator at The Right Translator, please send your CV, cover letter and a portfolio of your translation work to email@example.com. Please mention “Job Application Translator English-Dutch” in the subject of your e-mail. We will carefully review your application and contact you if we see a match between your profile and our requirements. Join our team of expert translators and help us deliver high-quality translation services to our valued clients. We look forward to hearing from you!
Intern translator English-Dutch
Job opening: Intern English-Dutch Translator Are you an enthusiastic and inquisitive student who is studying to become an English-Dutch translator? Are you looking to gain practical experience in a professional working environment and further develop your translation skills? Then this internship at The Right Translator is the perfect opportunity for you! About us: The Right Translator is a translation agency focused on providing excellent translation services to clients around the world. We are a dynamic and dedicated team committed to linguistic accuracy, client satisfaction and growth. During this internship, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced translators and gain valuable hands-on experience. Internship description: As an intern translator English-Dutch, you will have the opportunity to gain practical experience in the translation process. You will support the team on various translation projects and learn the practical aspects of the translation profession. You will work on a variety of texts and genres, ranging from marketing materials and business documents to online content. Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in translating texts from English to Dutch under the guidance of experienced translators.
- Researching terminology and consult relevant sources to ensure translation quality.
- Editing and revising translations to make them accurate and fluent.
- Assist in coordinating translation projects and maintaining project documentation.
- Actively participate in internal discussions and feedback sessions to improve your skills.
- Working with the team to meet deadlines and deliver high quality.
Qualifications and skills:
- Student in the field of English-Dutch translator or similar.
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch languages.
- Interest in language, translation and cultural aspects.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and a proactive attitude.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and learn from experienced professionals.
- Knowledge of translation tools and software is a plus.
Internship period and compensation: The internship period is flexible and can be adapted to the requirements of your educational programme. We offer an internship allowance and provide a supportive learning environment in which you can develop your skills and grow as a translator. How to apply: Are you excited about this internship as an English-Dutch translator at The Right Translator? Then send your CV, cover letter and any references to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject of your e-mail, please mention “Application Intern Translator English-Dutch”. We will carefully review your application and contact you if we see a match between your profile and our internship position. Seize this opportunity to gain valuable experience and further develop your translation skills at The Right Translator!